Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thing 23 to protect and publish

Here is another site that shows that the 23 things we have been participating in is not an original idea. This site has the same information that we have gone over in a format that fits the school's needs. Therefore, though it looks different from ours, it is basically the same concept.

As a future teacher, I can use the Creative Commons, not only to cover myself and use copyrighted material in an appropriate manner, but also to publish my own material. There will probably be several times during my career that I will see or do things that amaze me to a point where I will feel like I need to share it with other people. This is what the Creative Commons is for. It allows people to publish their creative work under different settings for other people to see. I can use it to publish my own work, as well as to help my students publish their work (with their permission of course). The possibilities have the potential to be endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. I value your opinion on my path to learn as much as I can.