Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thing 22 for organization


  • What are the titles of your binders? 
  • Embed one of your binders in your post. Click on the Options button under the binder you have selected to share, and then click on Embed. Copy the code and paste it into your blog post.
  • Discuss how you might use LiveBinders in the classroom, including possible lesson ideas for students.
I made three binders as instructed. The first that I made is called College of Education and I have this binder to organize all of the things that I will need while I am still in school. The second is called As a Future Teacher for me to store items that I would like to be able to access when I graduate and get a job. The third is called Resources I would like to share and that is the one I will post here. It is a binder that I want to use for resources I can share with my colleagues, students, and parents. 



This, of course, is only one way that I can use LiveBinder in my classroom. As with most online tools, I can use it to communicate with my students and I can even use it to help my students learn how to organize and give them an easy way to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. I value your opinion on my path to learn as much as I can.