Thursday, August 30, 2012

The creation of Thing 2


I enjoyed creating my blog because I enjoy talking and writing and believe this will be a fulfilling experience. Google has made the blog making process very simple and since I already had a G mail account the process was much easier.

When I was attempting to choose a name for my blog I wanted to include the purpose of the blog inside the title so I named it “Hilton’s path of education” because this blog is essentially my path on the way to receiving a degree in education.

My avatar reflects my personality because she looks a lot like me. I created her with a smile because smiling passes happiness to other people and happy kids learn more. Thus, I try to remain happy and smile when I am dealing with children. I also created her with blond hair and blue eyes because I have blond hair and blue eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. I value your opinion on my path to learn as much as I can.