Saturday, October 6, 2012

Creating thing 8

It took me a bit of time to figure this one out but once I did I realized just how easy it was. There are many ways that this can be used (other than wasting time while procrastinating). The students can use this particular tool to create a cover page for their notebooks or even for various creative works. They can "write" a book and then use many of the flickr mashup apps to create a cover for the book so they can learn about the general concepts of print. In personal life, this app can be used to write small e-mails to family and friends. Think of how fun and easy reading e-mails would be if they were all short and looked like this. This can also be used for greeting cards and many other purposes. Sharing photos online can be as harmless or as dangerous as the person posting wants it to be (whether they know it or not). I definitely believe that posters should practice safe sharing and think about what they upload (and who might see it) before they do so. If the proper common sense and precautions are used before posting then issues will be minimal if there are any.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. I value your opinion on my path to learn as much as I can.