Saturday, October 6, 2012

Thing 10 brings it together

So, I have been doing this blog thing for a while now and I think I am getting the hang of it. The last few things were very fun but keeping up with it all is hard. That is where RSS and newsreader comes in. I like the fact that the RSS and newsreader keeps all of my subscriptions in one place and allows me to see if there is something new in a particular subscription. I can use this in many different ways because I have a particular problem with keeping up with all of the websites that I have to keep up with at different times in my life. However, here is a place where I can put all of them and only have to sign in to one place to see things from my personal life as well as my professional life. Keeping up with technology can be extremely difficult because new technology comes out every day. It is hard enough trying to use technology that has been proven to be effective, much less try to sift through what technology might be useful and what technology has no use at all. By being able to subscribe to many different things and look at them all at once, a teacher can easily make comparisons and then manage the technology they find to be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. I value your opinion on my path to learn as much as I can.