Saturday, October 6, 2012

Thing 11 helps me search

After hours of hard time with finding feeds (due to the fact that I had not looked at Thing 11 yet) I finally found a way to find blogs that worked for me. I liked using Google blog finder. I like the fact that RSS feeds that are offered have an icon right on the website for me to click and automatically connect it to my blogreader. A very useful feed that I found that leans more towards my current personal life than towards my life as a future teacher is a blog about college and all of the unexpected things you might find before (or after) you graduate. It was hard to find blogs and feeds before but once I got the hang of it I wanted to keep looking for them all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. I value your opinion on my path to learn as much as I can.