Saturday, October 6, 2012

Sign thing 9

SONG NOT AVAILABLE!BET YOU CAN'T MAKE YOUR ETCH-A-SKETCH LOOK LIKE THIS!THIS IS A TEST!
(NO IT ISN'T)Letter Soup
That was fun! I could probably spend all day doing stuff like that. A lot of these generators could be used in the classrooms to make signs and hang around the classroom. The first (although I used it for humorous purposes) could be used to indicate to the students that headphones should not be used while the teacher is talking and the second (also used here for humorous purposes) to remind the children to pay attention. The last could be used to make personalized creative name plates for their desks (or basically anything that would have to have their name on it). I loved playing with these and will probably go back to play some more (after I finish my homework of course :D ).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. I value your opinion on my path to learn as much as I can.