Thursday, November 8, 2012

Flowchart thing 14

I have to say that I had a lot of fun with this tool. After using both tools to make the same flowchart (How to fix your TV), I definitely prefer the mind map because of how creator friendly it is. It took me twice as long to make the flowchart than the mind map but they both looked the same. That being said, should I ever need to make a flow chart of some sorts, I would use the mind map tool on bubbl.us. Here is the flowchart that I created, one from each of the sites that I used.
Mind chart made on bubbl.us

Flow Chart made on Gliffy.com
Looking at the both of them side by side makes me like the Mind Chart as well because it definitely looks prettier. Either would be a good tool to use though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. I value your opinion on my path to learn as much as I can.