Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thing 16 helps you to organize

For my start page, I chose iGoogle because it was quick and easy to set up. I am not sure if I will make it permanent yet, however, because I am still trying it out. It appears to be a good tool to use to stay organized, and I especially like that it is online so I can access it on any computer I happen to be sitting at in a moment in time. Online calendars are very useful and I have used them for years (although I'm not really consistent enough for them to do any good for me). The to-do lists are much like the calendars except that they require a little less input from me. I like to-do lists and still use them. I personally love sticky notes, so I love apps that use them in effective ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. I value your opinion on my path to learn as much as I can.