Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Wiki Thing 15

 Once I (finally) figured out how to edit the wiki (simple mistake on my part--oops), it was a pretty awesome experience. On the sandbox, I put in one of my flowcharts from thing 14 and wrote about it. Now that it's there, I can go back to the wiki and look at it, and it blows my mind that it's still there. Overall, I am very happy with the idea of a wiki. In the classroom, I could use a wiki to give my students a place to show creative (or not so creative, if they choose) works that they are proud of to their peers and teachers. It would be an interesting place for me to go and look at how my students' creative minds are developing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. I value your opinion on my path to learn as much as I can.