Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thing 17 bookmarks the web


Delicious reminds me a lot of Diigo.com, which we have been using in class since our class started. I love Diigo and Delicious and the things that they can potentially bring to the classroom. Much like the way that we are using Diigo in class, students from elementary schools to high schools can use Delicious to link popular sites regarding anything from productivity to fun and games to research sites. As future teachers, we are already taking advantage of these sites, by using Diigo to bookmark useful sites for teachers. When we become teachers, we can continue to use these tools to further our educational experience and develop their philosophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. I value your opinion on my path to learn as much as I can.